Friday, July 11, 2008

Grapevine

So here I am listening to my favorite Radiohead tunes, when suddenly I decide to open youtube and marvel at the band's amazing videos once again. I type in 2+2=5 simply out of curiosity, and I stumble upon the videoclip of an artist, calling himself Grapevine. His name is really Gaston Viñas, an artist quite fond of Radiohead, but not only that is why I decided to introduce him to the readers of this blog. See for yourself:


You can find his other video on youtube as well, a visualisation of the song "Wolf at the Door". If there were another contest organized by Radiohead for animated video, I would surely vote for this guy. Sometimes, it's simplicity with a strong idea that does the job. Not even too much artistry necessary. To convince yourselves, visit this guy's website. It's worth it. I've already placed a permanent connection to him on my personal blog. Many thanks to Pinky for the info. Pair-o-Eyes out.

4 comments:

Pinky said...

Хех, пича наистина е страшно добър, и както се вижда - пълен с идеи. Радвам се, че не съм самотен почитател ^^ Поздрави !

П.П. Не знам вече къде да пиша, а за да не се повтарям, ето:
Страхотни неща в девианта, меко казано ме радват. Вдъхновяващи ! All in the name of art :) ^^

Emmanu Elle said...

Много ти благодаря.

По принцип www.pair-o-eyes.blogspot.com е личния ми блог, този е "in collaboration with a photographer" и цели да е малко по- НЕ- личен, а да набляга на снимки, филми, кино, анимация и визуалните нещица в живота.

PS. Ако имаш желание да се включиш в проекта с постс, уелкъм.

Pinky said...

Мда, разгледах ти личният.
Благодаря за поканата, хубава идея с този блог - киното в живота ни. :) Ако попадна на нещо добро като Грейпвайн Индъстрис, ще споделя задължително ;)

monstergroove said...

ok well I just watched it... and woowww! I am very impressed, its very strong and great in its minimalism and it perfectly catches the "radiohead-atmosphere" and the rythms and dramaturgy .. thats really fine... BUT I am slightly disappointed, since its nothing really new... hm... great anyways ;)