Monday, August 11, 2008

Aniboom Video Winners are Announced

So, I mentioned somewhere in my personal blog that I'm waiting for Radiohead to finally announce the winner of the Aniboom competition. Now it turns out, that instead of one video, to win the price of $10,000 to complete their projects FOUR winners have been annonced. You can check out the current status of the clips here:

Videotape 2.0
Reckoner v2
Transmutation
15 Step v2.0

As soon as the videos are completed, they will premiere on the band's myspace page. Why there - who knows, perhaps they're just really into their fans and want to encourage them in any way they can. I've always been amazed by their up-to-date trends and high-end cutting schematics...

2 comments:

monstergroove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monstergroove said...

I am truly amazed by these four.. cant wait to see the finished versions!